What is Unity 3D Game Development?
Unity3D is a powerful cross-platform 3D engine and a user friendly development environment. Easy enough for the beginner and powerful enough for the expert;Unity should interest anybody who wants to easily create 3D games and applications for mobile, desktop, the web, and consoles.The Unity application is a complete 3D environment, suitable for laying out levels, creating menus, doing animation, writing scripts, and organizing projects. The user interface is well organized and the panels can be fully customized by dragging and dropping.
What You Will Learn in Game Development Course?
You’ll learn to code in C# and then go on to build 2D & 3D games.Not only will you build games, but you will learn how to do it the way the pros do. We’ll even cover advanced topics like lighting, cinematics, and multiplayer.
After Game Development Course
- IT/CS students can start their career in Game Development
- Entrepreneurs can start Game Studio
- Apply for Jr. Game Developer jobs as a Unity 3D developer
- Businesses can saves thousands being spent on designing & Animation
Course Outline Unity 3D Game Development Training
- Learn To Code In C#
- Introduction To Variables
- Operations With Variables
- Conditional Statements
- Arrays And Functions
- Classes And Objects
- Passing Values And References To Function Parameters
- Data Encapsulation
- Static Variables And Functions
- Characteristics of IP
- Working in 3D Space
- Materials, Audio, and Lights
- Cameras, Building, and Deploying
- Solar System Project Peer Review
- Game Objects, Prefabs, and Standard Assets
- Physics, Player Control, and Health & Damage
- Pickups, UI, Game Manager, and Enemies
- Particles, SFX, Animation, and Spawners
- Roller Madness Project Peer Review
- Player, Camera, Projectiles, and Shooting
- UI, Game Manager, Play Again, Particles, and SFX
- Targets that Spawn and Animate
- Box Shooter Project Peer Review